It's the most wonderful time of the year... but it can also be the most stressful! If you're scrambling to get everything done before Christmas Day, check out these last minute tips to help you stay organised.
- First things first - take a deep breath and try to relax. It's going to be okay!
- Make a list of everything that needs to be done, and tackle one thing at a time. You'll feel better if you just focus on one task at a time instead of trying to do everything all at once.
- Think about what you can do to share the load, and what tasks you can prep in advance. Try asking your friends or family members to bring a plate, or set the table the night before!
- Don't forget the basics. Make sure you have all your Christmas essentials - like your Christmas pudding, ham bag, snacks and enough food and drink for your guests, as well as all the necessary serving dishes and utensils.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself! It's easy to get caught up in the stress of the season, but remember that Christmas is about spending time with loved ones and creating happy memories. So relax, have fun, and Merry Christmas!