- Contents of the website
- Use of website
The Website and all Content is operated and owned by Australian United Retailers Limited CAN 077 879 782 (AUR), and “FoodWorks” businesses including Supermarkets, Local, Express, LiquorWorks, and TobaccoWorks stores. When you see “FoodWorks”, “us” or “we” within this policy, it refers to each of these AUR businesses.
The following terminology applied to these Terms: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting AUR Terms.
If you have a trading or partnership with AUR Limited, your trading relationship is governed by a separate agreement between you and AUR Limited, however, these Terms also apply to your use of this website.
Content and information on this website may or may not change from time to time. This website may contain advice and other tip and information including in relation to health and nutrition. The advice and information are of a general nature only. Medical attention should be sought before following any advice to your specific situation. AUR Limited assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for inaccuracies or completeness or errors in the information. You should confirm all posted information before making any decisions based on the information contained within this website.
If you are allocated a password to access any part of this website, you are responsible to prevent the password from being disclosed to a third party.
You may only use the Website and the Content on the Website for personal purposes unless AUR provides express written consent.
You must not:
- by any means copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute any part of the Website or any Content contained on the Website;
- do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or interferes or disrupts the Website or any network or website connected to the Website;
- breach the security of the Website, test or scan the vulnerability of the Website, or make any unauthorised modifications to the Website;
- interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
- post, or transmit to the Website any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any Content or any part of the Content on the Website, or to reproduce or separately store or use such Content;
- use the Website or any Content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of AUR Limited, affiliates, or any third party; and
- use the Website in any way that otherwise breaches these Terms.
The Website contains links to other websites controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). AUR Limited is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites, nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third-Party Websites, you do so at your own risk and should make your own inquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third-Party Websites.
AUR Limited makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
You are responsible to protect your device from malicious or destructive content and programs such as viruses, worms, and trojans.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to AUR Limited except for viewing the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, AUR Limited does not grant you any rights to use the Website or Content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
AUR does not warrant or guarantee:
- the accuracy or completeness of any information available on the Website.
- that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- that any defects will be corrected immediately; or
- that the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, AUR will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims, and expenses that you may suffer due to your use of the Website, including the use of any information on it. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
You may stop using the Website at any time for any reason.
AUR Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to the Website of any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
AUR limited may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms or is in breach of law or other regulation. AUR Limited reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who is breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
AUR Limited may vary these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use the Website you consent to any variations. AUR Limited will not notify you of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations that are altered on this website.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these Terms or your access or use of the Website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
If any of these Terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and the amended Terms will remain in force. Any failure by AUR Limited to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of AUR Limited’s right to take any such action.