Still searching for the perfect gifts for your loved ones? Check out these helpful tips to make your holiday shopping a little easier.
- Make a list of everyone you need to buy for and brainstorm gift ideas for each person. This will help you stay organised and focused as you shop.
- Set a budget for each person and stick to it! It's easy to get caught up in the holiday spending frenzy but remember that it's the thought that counts - not the price tag.
- Don’t forget your stocking stuffers! Things like chocolates, biscuits, candy canes and other lollies make great grab-and-go gifts. Or for a more personal touch, whip up some festive home-made goodies from your pantry essentials.
- Get creative with your wrapping. Use gift bags and tissue paper to add a nice touch to hard-to-wrap items. Grab your wrapping paper, cards, ribbons and other decorations as part of your weekly grocery shop to save time.
- Most importantly, don't forget the reason for the season! Christmas is about spending time with loved ones, not about how much money you spend on gifts. Keep that in mind, and you're sure to have a happy and stress-free holiday season.