Win a $200 Cadbury Easter Hamper!
How would you like the chance to get your hands on an Egg-normous Cadbury Egg Hamper right in time for Easter valued at $200? All you have to do is vote for your favourite product in the image using the numbers, and tell us why it's your favourite. It's that simple! These products are available at selected FoodWorks stores, so hop into a store today and test them out, then cast your vote to win!
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competitio... Read More
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must; a. Visit www.foodworks.com.au/competitions b. Fill out the entry form on the promotional page c. Provide an answer to the question – which is your favourite Cadbury Easter product and why? 3. 1 winner will receive a Cadbury Easter hamper.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is open to all residents within Australia aged 18 and over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this competition. 5. Entrants may enter once. Any additional entries will be deemed invalid. 6. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify and remove any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or is deemed inappropriate or offensive. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid, as well as any entries deemed offensive and inappropriate.
HOW TO WIN
7. The competition commences on Wednesday the 16th of March at 10.00am AEST and ends on Monday the 21st of March 2016 at 11.59pm AEST. 8. The prize draw will take place on Tuesday the 22nd of March at 9:00am AEST. The Winner will be chosen on site at FoodWorks Support Office, 1/1601 Malvern Rd, Glen Iris VIC 3146. This is a competition of skill. 9. Entries will be judged based on creativeness through entertaining answers. 10. The promoter’s decision is final and entrants who are unsuccessful will not be notified. The winner will be announced via a Facebook status update made on the FoodWorks page at 12.30pm AEST on the day of the draw, and via direct email.
11. The winner will receive the prize as set out in clause 3 above. 12. 1 x Cadbury Easter Hamper (contents as determined by Mondelez Australia) valued at $200 (inc GST). 13. The total prize pool amount for this promotion is $200. 14. The prize must be taken as stated and is not exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. 15. If a winner is not contactable or the prize is not claimed by the winner within 24 hours of the announcement the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in order to have the prize distributed in time before Easter Sunday, March 27, 2016. The promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative winner as necessary to distribute the prize.
16. The promoter will use Facebook for promotional purposes of this competition. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. 17. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be asked by FoodWorks to provide your personal details via email for the purpose of distributing your prize. These details include full name, postal address, and phone number. 18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. 19. By entering this competition the winners consent to the Promoter using their name and uploaded image/response for promotional purposes. 20. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 21. Any cost associated with accessing mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted that entrant invalid. 22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize. 23. The promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations is delayed by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause. 24. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter solely for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to, and correction of, the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address below. 25. The Promoter is Australian United Retailers Limited (ABN 93 077 879 782), 1/1601 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, VIC 3146. Phone: (03) 9809 8600.