FoodWorks Easter Competition
What's an Easter celebration without yummy Hot Cross Buns? Our Hot Cross Buns are at the RED HOT price of $2.99 per pack, and just by grabbing yourself a pack, you can win 1 of 10 $100 FoodWorks vouchers! We're giving 1 away every day for 10 days, so hop into your local FoodWorks and grab yourself either Clear Wrap Easter Buns, or Balfour Hot Cross Buns, retain your receipt, then enter below for your chance to WIN!
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competitio... Read More
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must; a. Purchase 6 pack Clear Wrap Easter Buns 528g, or Balfours Hot Cross Buns from a local FoodWorks store b. Retain original purchase receipt c. Visit www.foodworks.com.au/competitions and follow the links d. Enter all information required by the promoter, including full name, email address, and local store. 3. If an entrant has submitted their entry online they will be taken to a confirmation page, confirming their successful entry. 4. 10 winners will receive a $100 FoodWorks voucher to be used at their local store. These winners will be announced during a daily prize draw.
WHO CAN ENTER
5. Entry is open to all residents aged 18 and over within Australia, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this competition. 6. Entrants may enter once per calendar day, provided a different receipt is associated with each entry. Any multiple entries associated with the same receipt will be deemed invalid. 7. The promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify and remove any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or is deemed inappropriate or offensive. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid, as well as any entries deemed offensive and inappropriate.
HOW TO WIN
8. The competition commences on Wednesday the 2nd of March 2016 at 8.00am AEST and ends on Tuesday the 15th of March 2016 at 11.59pm AEST. 9. A daily draw will be conducted at 12 noon (AEST) each day from 05/03/16 to 15/03/16 (inclusive) at FoodWorks Support Office, Level 1, 1601 Malvern Rd, Glen Iris, VIC 3146. Where a daily draw falls on a weekend, that draw will take place the following Monday. In the event a daily draw falls on a public holiday, that draw will take place on the following business day. The first valid entry randomly drawn in each daily draw from all valid entries received up to 11.59am (AEST) on the day of the relevant daily draw (excluding previous prize winners will win a daily prize. 10. There are 10 daily prizes to be won, as outlined above in clause 4. 11. The promoter’s decision is final and entrants who are unsuccessful will not be notified. The winners will be announced via a Facebook status update made on the FoodWorks page at 4.30pm AEST, as well as via a direct email to the winner’s email address provided during entry. 12. Winners will need to provide their receipt via an attachment in an email, or via registered post to validate their purchase.
13. The winner will receive the prize as set out in clause 4 above. 14. FoodWorks vouchers are valid for $100 and must be redeemed in-store. 15. The total prize pool amount for this promotion is $1000. 16. The prize must be taken as stated and is not exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. 17. Winners must nominate their preferred FoodWorks store for the purpose of redeeming the full amount of their FoodWorks voucher within that store. 18. If a winner is not contactable or the prize is not claimed by the winner within 1 week of the announcement the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative winner as necessary to distribute the prize.
19. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. 20. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be asked to provide your receipt as proof of purchase. Following this you will be asked by FoodWorks to provide your personal details via email for the purpose of distributing your prize. These details include full name, postal address, and preferred FoodWorks store. 21. FoodWorks vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, and must be redeemed at the FoodWorks store nominated by the chosen winner. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. 22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes. 23. By entering this competition the winners consent to the Promoter using their name and uploaded image/response for promotional purposes. 24. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 25. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted that entrant invalid. 26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize. 27. The promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations is delayed by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause. 28. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter solely for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to, and correction of, the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address below. 29. The Promoter is Australian United Retailers Limited (ABN 93 077 879 782), 1/1601 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, VIC 3146. Phone: (03) 9809 8600. 30. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/04416, ACT Permit No. TP 15/06190 and SA Licence No. T15/984.